Queen Square Library
- Using the Library
- Books, Journals & Multimedia
- Archives & Rare Books
- Patient Information
- Publishing & Publications
- Guides, Forms & Documents
We welcome suggestions for the purchase of books for the Library. Wherever possible we will buy the books you suggest, but we are constrained by the limits of our budget. We aim to buy books covering topics that are core to the work at Queen Square and are especially interested in buying books that are likely to be of interest to more than one person.
To suggest a book please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- please confirm that you have checked our library catalogue to make sure that we don't already have the book.
please provide as much detail as possible, including:
- author or editor
- book title
- year (& edition where relevant)
- please let us know if you will be recommending the book to students as we may need to buy extra copies.
please give full contact details in case we have trouble tracking down the book or let you know whether or not we will be able to buy the book. Please send details of:
- your name & email address
- your department
- your phone number
Comments & Suggestions | Disclaimer | Copyright | Webmail
Queen Square Library. Formerly the Rockefeller Medical Library. Incorporating the Queen Square Archive and Museum.
1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK | Tel: 020 3448 4709 x84144 | email@example.com
find us on facebook | follow us on twitter