UCL Institute of Neurology
- IoN HOME
- About the Institute
- Study Here
- Research Departments
- Clinical Divisions
- Athena SWAN
- Services & Library
- Vacancies and PhDs
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Support the Institute and National Hospital
- Contact Us
MRCP PACES Neurology Course Queen Square
Turn Neurology from a weakness into a strength
The Queen Square PACES revision course has run continuously since 1995. Since its foundation the unique strengths of the course have resulted in long waiting lists, so booking early is recommended. Carefully tailored to the PACES exam, the course will help you turn Neurology from a weakness to an asset in PACES. The unique features that make this the definitive Neurology course for PACES include:
Held at one of the world’s leading Neurology centres the course is taught primarily by Consultant Neurologists from the National Hospital, whose biographies can be seen here.
Based in the National Hospital, we draw on the widest possible range of cases that is invaluable to avoid surprises in PACES.
Feedback since 1995 has been superb and has enabled us to continuously improve the course.
Lectures that give you the definitive Peripheral and Central Nervous System examinations
This course therefore gives you experience in Neurology for PACES that is available nowhere else. In addition, it will also give you:
- Experience under exam conditions.
- Ophthalmology and fundoscopy experience.
- The popularity of this course means people often have to travel and we can help with this, for example we have arrangements with local hotels (information available upon booking your place on the course)
To view the Timetable and booking information for the next course on the 16th May 2015 please click here
Where better to learn about Brown-Sequard Syndrome than at a Hospital at which Dr C.E. Brown-Sequard taught?