UCL Institute of Neurology
- IoN HOME
- About the Institute
- Study Here
- Research Departments
- Clinical Divisions
- Athena SWAN
- Services & Library
- Vacancies and PhDs
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Support the Institute and National Hospital
- Contact Us
UCL Diploma in Clinical Neurology via Distance Learning
Professor Simon Shorvon & Dr Caroline Selai, UCL Institute of Neurology
A world first – a comprehensive online distance learning Diploma in Clinical Neurology, led by one of the world’s top universities.
Why choose this course?
- The course is run by UCL Institute of Neurology, from Queen Square; a world renowned neurological centre.
- The online programme is supplemented by regular contact with a personal tutor based at Queen Square.
- Flexible learning – sessions can be accessed at any time in any location, through the internet.
- Flexible timing - the course can be completed at a speed suitable for the individual student, typically 18 months.
- Flexible assessments – these can be completed at any time and in any order during the course.
Why Queen Square/UCL?
- UCL is London’s Global University.
- It is ranked number 5 in the 2014/15 QS World rankings
- Together the UCL Institute of Neurology and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery are renowned worldwide for clinical teaching in neurology.
- Four of the top 12 most highly cited authors working worldwide in neuroscience and behaviour work at Queen Square.
- The National Hospital at Queen Square was the world’s first specialist neurological hospital, founded in 1860.
The postgraduate Diploma (of 120 credits) will be a valuable asset to the portfolio and career of any medical doctor with an interest in neurology.