- Lost in translation?
- Leonard Wolfson Experimental Neurology Centre Open Evening
- The neuronal functions of RNA-binding proteins, and their aberrant function in motor neuron disease
- Neuroimaging in the small
- Queen Square Clinical Trial Centre Workshop for Researchers
- Masterclass on Sexual Dysfunction in Neurological Disorders
- What's the use of technology in neurorehabilitation?
- Motor neuron disease: to whom, what, how, why and where to now?
- Mitochondrial quality control in mitochondrial neuropathies
- British Neuropsychological Society Autumn Meeting 2014
- Awareness of illness following brain damage
- mRNA transport and translation in sympathetic neuron axons
- Inflammatory neuropathy
- BRC Neuroscience Programme Annual Meeting
- C9ORF72 in frontotemporal dementia and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Dysregulation of RNA processing in motor neuron disease
- Mitochondrial dysfunction associated with neurodegenerative disease
- Common and distinct roles of mutant TDP-43 and Fus/TLS in motor neuron disease
- The RATULS robot trial for upper limb dysfunction after stroke
Published: Jan 16, 2014 12:32:49 PM
Published: May 11, 2013 3:39:00 PM
Published: Aug 12, 2014 1:23:13 PM
Published: Feb 20, 2014 6:58:34 PM
Published: Sep 16, 2013 1:37:21 PM
Published: Feb 24, 2014 2:53:53 PM
Published: Sep 11, 2014 12:27:54 PM
Published: Jul 16, 2014 5:42:14 PM
Leonard Wolfson Experimental Neurology Centre Open Evening
Publication date: Jul 30, 2014 4:41:41 PM
Sep 15, 2014 5:00:00 PM
End: Sep 15, 2014 6:00:00 PM
Location: Basement Lecture Theatre, 33 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3BG
Date: Monday 15th September 2014, 5-6pm
Lecture Theatre, 33 Queen Square London WC1N 3BG
To celebrate the opening of the LWENC Clinical Facility and to promote its use among the UCLP research community we are planning an open event to highlight how the centre operates and the type of support it can offer to investigators.
The event will also represent an opportunity for you to hear more about the entire Wolfson Experimental Neurology programme at IoN, which includes the biomarker, imaging and PhD education programmes in neurodegeneration research, and the progress it has been making.
Please register by 8th September 2014 via: https://lwencopenevening.eventbrite.com
Further information: Opening of the LWENC for clinical trials
Page last modified on 30 jul 14 16:28