- Immune mechanisms relevant to grey matter pathology in multiple sclerosis
- What do we mean by brain plasticity, and is there more of it than usual after stroke?
- Leonard Wolfson Experimental Neurology Centre: celebrating international trials day
- Genome-Scale CRISPR knockout screening: technology development and applications for mapping proteostasis networks
- Soloists and choristers in a cortical population
- Queen Square Symposium
- Conjunctive representations and coherency in the human medial temporal lobe: from perception to memory and decision-making
- The trials of conducting trials – practical problems encountered in rehab research and possible solutions
- Adaptive gain control during human decision-making
- PCA and ADAD: Rare, but why should you care?
- The Christopher Sporborg memorial lecture
- Plasticity of the social brain
- Molecular promiscuity - Serine-Palmitoyltransferase the unfaithful enzyme
- Essential contributions of frontopolar cortex to primate cognition
- 3rd Annual Queen Square Upper Limb Neurorehabilitation Course
- Neural markers of cognitive and motor control, and their evolution during a pre-symptomatic monkey model of Parkinson's disease
- Novel Treatments in Huntington’s Disease
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Probing the Structure and Dynamics of Proteins and Protein Complexes Using Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry
- How to develop therapies for NM disease
- Integrating the management of bladder dysfunction in the rehabilitation of neurological patients
- The generation of diverse motor neuronal and glial subtypes from patient-specific iPSCs: Quo Vadis ALS?
- Understanding cellular heterogeneity
- Progress in rehabilitation research: what have we learned from the RCT? Where to from here?
- Timing and tracking ALS: a biomarkers perspective
- Axonal signalling endosomes: trafficking sorting and disease
- Autophagy in ALS
- Therapy for cognitive impairment in TBI
- The tale of two motor cortices: do BA4a and BA4p have different functions in ALS?
Axonal signalling endosomes: trafficking sorting and disease
Publication date: Feb 25, 2015 01:25 PM
Nov 16, 2015 05:30 PM
End: Nov 16, 2015 12:00 AM
Location: Basement Lecture Theatre, 33 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3BG
Date: Monday 16th November 2015, 5.30pm
Speaker: Professor Giampetro Schiavo, Sobell Dept of Motor Neuroscience and Movement Disorders
MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases Seminar Series
Location: Basement Lecture theatre, 33 Queen Square
Page last modified on 25 feb 15 13:24