Queen Square Courses
- Computational Psychiatry Course - 29th-30th April 2015
- Update in neuromuscular disorders - 5th-8th May 2015
- Statistical Parametric Mapping short courses - 11th-13th May 2015
- NeuroTrials Day - 24th June 2015
- MRCP PACES Neurology Course Queen Square - 16th May 2015
- EMRI Erasmus Course on Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Annual Course: Neuroradiology & Functional Neuroanatomy
- Neurology 2015: leading edge neurology for the practising clinician - 25-27 March 2015
Published: Jan 21, 2015 12:20:24 PM
Published: Feb 24, 2014 2:53:53 PM
Published: Feb 20, 2014 6:58:34 PM
Published: Oct 10, 2014 5:54:41 PM
Published: Mar 31, 2015 10:17:53 AM
Published: Mar 10, 2015 3:07:15 PM
Tunnelling nanotubes and intercellular spreading of prions and prion-like aggregates in neurodegenerative diseases
Published: Apr 13, 2015 3:55:28 PM
Published: Feb 25, 2015 3:35:18 PM
Update in neuromuscular disorders - 5th-8th May 2015
Publication date: Feb 24, 2014 02:53 PM
May 05, 2015 12:00 AM
End: May 08, 2015 12:00 AM
Location: Clinical Neuroscience Lecture Theatre, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, 33 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG
Venue: Clinical Neuroscience Lecture Theatre, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, 33 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG
The MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases and the Institute of Child Health are pleased to invite you to this annual paediatric and adult course, which is now in its eighth year for specialists with an interest in neuromuscular disease.
This clinical course concentrates on childhood and adult neuromuscular disorders with an emphasis on clinical cases, natural history and management.
4 day course is designed for specialists with an interest in neuromuscular
first two days concentrating on paediatric neuromuscular disorders and
the latter two days on adult neuromuscular disorders.
Please see the CNMD website for an information pack and programme.
Jacky Molyneaux, firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified on 24 feb 14 14:52