Queen Square Courses
- Neurology 2016: leading edge neurology for the practising clinician - 30th March to 1st April 2016
- Annual Course: Neuroradiology & Functional Neuroanatomy: 11-14th April 2016
- Update in neuromuscular disorders - 3-6 May 2016
- MRCP PACES Course in Neurology & Ophthalmology Queen Square - Saturday 21st May 2016
- Queen Square Symposium - 27th May 2016
- Statistical Parametric Mapping short courses
Update in neuromuscular disorders - 3-6 May 2016
Publication date: Feb 24, 2014 02:53 PM
May 03, 2016 12:00 AM
End: May 06, 2016 12:00 AM
Location: Clinical Neuroscience Lecture Theatre, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, 33 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG
Venue: Clinical Neuroscience Lecture Theatre, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, 33 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG
The MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases and the Institute of Child Health are pleased to invite you to this annual paediatric and adult course, which is now in its eighth year for specialists with an interest in neuromuscular disease.
This clinical course concentrates on childhood and adult neuromuscular disorders with an emphasis on clinical cases, natural history and management.
4 day course is designed for specialists with an interest in neuromuscular
first two days concentrating on paediatric neuromuscular disorders and
the latter two days on adult neuromuscular disorders.
Jacky Molyneaux, email@example.com
Page last modified on 24 feb 14 14:52