IOE Professorial Public Lectures
Showcasing cutting-edge research and expertise at the IOE
Our series of professorial public lectures provides an opportunity to celebrate and share the expertise of our professors.
Each lecture is free and open to everyone – staff, students and members of the public.
- Research on inequality: the long roots of childhood, informing policies, and generational change
- Knowledge in education: Why philosophy matters
- Responding to children in the 21st century: education, social pedagogy and belonging
- Higher education as self-formation
- The problem of education and development in sub-Saharan Africa