Higher education: changing global relations
Mar 01, 2017 09:00 AM
End: Mar 01, 2017 05:00 PM
Location: Woburn House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9HQ
The Centre for Global Higher Education’s second annual conference will explore the drivers and effects of changing global relations in higher education.
The world and higher education are undergoing rapid and transformational change. Although growth and internationalisation have moved higher education into a more central social and economic role, it faces new and continuing challenges.
The programme includes sessions on:
- Creating competition in higher education: economic myths and realities
- Public higher education in peril? a view from down south
- European higher education and UK higher education: the future
- Graduates and 'graduate jobs' in Europe: a picture of growth and diversification
The event is free and open to all but registration is essential. Refreshments and lunch are included.
Join in online
The conference will be live streamed. You will not need to register via Eventbrite to join the live stream. Watch this space for instructions on how to join the live stream.
Questions will be taken via Twitter. Join the conversation at #CGHE2017.
- Background and conference rationale (CGHE blog)
- About the Centre for Global Higher Education (CGHE)
- Sign up to CGHE's mailing list for all the latest news and events