UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Dec 18, 2014 12:00:07 AM
- Shape the future of UCL's Grand Challenges Programme: complete our evaluation survey and we will donate £50 to Pathway (the homeless health charity) for every 100 completed surveys
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
Town Meeting: Science, Medicine and Society Network
14 February 2011, 5pm
The proposed UCL Science, Medicine & Society Network would act as a mechanism and as a forum to bring key players together from departments across UCL and UCL Partners, facilitating interdisciplinary analysis and response to major issues impacting health and wellbeing during a period of profound demographic, social, political, economic, environmental and technological change.
Panellists will give short presentations highlighting the potential to influence the direction of public discourse, policy development, healthcare innovation and translation of research outcomes into societal benefits.
• Professor David Price, UCL Vice-Provost (Research)
• Professor David Napier (UCL Centre for Applied Global Citizenship)
• Professor Dame Hazel Genn (UCL Laws)
• Professor Jo Wolff (UCL Centre for Philosophy, Justice & Health)
• Professor Graham Scambler (UCL Infection & Population Health)
• Dr Amanda Begley, Director Innovation & Improvement, UCL Partners
• Professor Sir John Tooke, UCL Vice-Provost (Health)
• Professor Nick Tyler (UCL CRUCIBLE Centre for Lifelong Health & Wellbeing)
Page last modified on 14 apr 11 14:26