UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
Click below to share this pageTweet
- Watch Minds of Caste discussion
- 2015-16 Small Grant Winners
- Marking 150 years of the UCL (UK)-Japan relationship
- Contemporary India – A challenge to the Idea of India: discussion report from Caroline Selai
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
Edward P. Lazear: 'The Financial Crisis and the Labour Market'
(EALE / SOLE lunchtime discussion)
Saturday 19 June
Bloomsbury Theatre, UCL
This event is a Special Lunchtime Discussion, part of the
conference 3rd International Conference held by The European Association
of Labour Economists (EALE) and the Society of Labor Economists (SOLE),
which this year is hosted by UCL. The aim of the conference is to
facilitate the exchange of ideas and research results in the field of
labour economics. For more information, see the UCL Conference Website.
Edward Lazear is Jack Steele Parker Professor of Human Resources Management and Economics and Morris Arnold Cox Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford. He is a labour economist who is a founder of a field known as personnel economics. He was special advisor to George W. Bush. His research centres on employee incentives, promotions, compensationan and productivity in firms.
Page last modified on 31 jan 12 11:51