UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
- About Our Work
- Small Grant Activities
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact Us
- Sign up here for the GCII newsletter
- Minutes from GCII's Executive Group Meetings are available from this website
- Update on UCL Connections - the winning project from the Digital Humanities Prize Workshop
- Negotiating Gender and Caste in Higher Education: video recording and post discussion report from Caroline Selai and Sushrut Jadhav
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
Latest Intercultural Interaction News
5 December 2013: New Secrets of the Terracotta Warriors
A new documentary to be broadcast on Channel 4 this weekend is largely based on research carried out by a team from the UCL Institute of Archaeology, in collaboration with colleagues at the Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum in China. More...
4 December 2013: Tuberculosis research project wins Times Higher Education award
A UCL research and training project centered on a diagnostic test for tuberculosis (TB) won the Times Higher Education (THE) International Collaboration of the Year award at a ceremony in London last week. More...
18 November 2013: UCL top in research council income
UCL researchers and those who support their grant applications to research councils are to be congratulated, writes Professor David Price, UCL Vice-Provost (Research). More...
30 October 2013: Crowdsourcing the Slade: call to help complete class photo archive
The Slade School of Fine Art has a fascinating, but currently incomplete, collection of annual class photographs dating from 1931. A new project, led by the UCL Centre for Digital Humanities, is appealing for help to identify the sitters in the photos and complete the collection. More...
29 October 2013: Striking research images sought for UCL competition
Does your research produce images that have aesthetic and artistic appeal? If so, consider entering the annual ‘Research Images as Art / Art Images as Research’ competition and exhibition. More...