UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
- About Our Work
- Small Grant Activities
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact Us
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant achieve for you?
Click below to share this pageTweet
Crowd-sourcing Britain's Bronze Age: call for public to help catalogue and model prehistoric artefacts
Published: Apr 16, 2014 12:22:37 PM
- Apply for a 2014-15 Grand Challenges Small Grant: up to £4000 available
- Up to £10,000 available for UCL staff for a Research Catalyst Grant
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant achieve for you? Outcome report from David Wengrow (UCL Archaeology) and Karen Radner (UCL History)
- Update on UCL Connections - the winning project from the Digital Humanities Prize Workshop
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
Latest Intercultural Interaction News
16 April 2014: Crowd-sourcing Britain's Bronze Age: call for public to help catalogue and model prehistoric artefacts
A new joint project by the
British Museum and the UCL Institute of Archaeology is seeking online
contributions from members of the public to enhance a major British
Bronze Age archive and artefact collection.
14 February 2014: Interactive map of human genetic history revealed
A global map detailing the genetic histories of 95 different populations across the world, showing likely genetic impacts of European colonialism, the Arab slave trade, the Mongol Empire and European traders near the Silk Road mixing with people in China, has been revealed for the first time. More...
11 December 2013: Highly commended UCL Open Access Guide now available
UCL’s new Open Access (OA) Guide
is now available on the UCL Library Services website.
5 December 2013: New Secrets of the Terracotta Warriors
A new documentary to be broadcast on Channel 4 this weekend is largely based on research carried out by a team from the UCL Institute of Archaeology, in collaboration with colleagues at the Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum in China. More...
4 December 2013: Tuberculosis research project wins Times Higher Education award
A UCL research and training project centred on a diagnostic test for tuberculosis (TB) won the Times Higher Education (THE) International Collaboration of the Year award at a ceremony in London last week. More...