UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Dec 18, 2014 12:00:07 AM
- Shape the future of UCL's Grand Challenges Programme: complete our evaluation survey and we will donate £50 to Pathway (the homeless health charity) for every 100 completed surveys
- Report: Grand Challenges Review Event
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
Latest Intercultural Interaction News
18 December 2014: UCL rated top UK university by research strength in the REF2014
A bold bid to uncover an alternative to the current failed model of economic growth is being launched via the establishment of a new UCL Institute for Global Prosperity, led by the renowned anthropologist Professor Henrietta L. Moore. More...
16 April 2014: Crowd-sourcing Britain's Bronze Age: call for public to help catalogue and model prehistoric artefacts
A new joint project by the British Museum and the UCL Institute of Archaeology is seeking online contributions from members of the public to enhance a major British Bronze Age archive and artefact collection. More...
14 February 2014: Interactive map of human genetic history revealed
A global map detailing the genetic histories of 95 different populations across the world, showing likely genetic impacts of European colonialism, the Arab slave trade, the Mongol Empire and European traders near the Silk Road mixing with people in China, has been revealed for the first time. More...
11 December 2013: Highly commended UCL Open Access Guide now available
UCL’s new Open Access (OA) Guide
is now available on the UCL Library Services website.