UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
- About Our Work
- Small Grant Activities
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact Us
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant achieve for you?
- UCL Grand Challenge Evaluation Survey
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Dec 18, 2014 12:00:07 AM
- Shape the future of UCL's Grand Challenges Programme: complete our evaluation survey and we will donate £50 to Pathway (the homeless health charity) for every 100 completed surveys
- Report: Grand Challenges Review Event
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
UCL Connections Launch Evening
Wednesday, 30 October 2013
5.30pm – 7pm (drinks reception included)
Venue: Arts and Humanities Common Room, Room 24, Ground Floor, Foster Court, UCL, Malet Place (off Torrington Place), London, WC1E 6BT
Have you ever been lost on the UCL campus? Wondering what lies behind closed doors? Would like to know more about the research work of one of your colleagues? Or, simply, know what is happening everyday around the University? Or let others know of your academic progress, or even personal news? If so, come to the official unveiling of the UCL Connections project, developed by the three UCL students that won UCL’s Digital Humanities Research Prize in April 2013: Jia Liu (UCL Archaeology), George Neris (UCL Centre for Sustainable Heritage, Bartlett), and Peter Williams (UCL Information Studies).
UCL Connections, the winning project from the Digital Humanities Prize Workshop, is a novel way to inter-connect the UCL community, find your way around campus and never miss an important event. This research prize was awarded following a workshop, which concluded UCL’s Digital Humanities Month – a series of events convened by Melissa Terras (Director, UCL Centre for Digital Humanities) and supported by the Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction. The evening will be hosted by Melissa Terras and is supported by the Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction.
Page last modified on 03 oct 13 13:14