UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
- About Our Work
- Small Grant Activities
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact Us
- Sign up here for the GCII newsletter
- Minutes from GCII's Executive Group Meetings are available from this website
- Update on UCL Connections - the winning project from the Digital Humanities Prize Workshop
- Negotiating Gender and Caste in Higher Education: video recording and post discussion report from Caroline Selai and Sushrut Jadhav
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction (GCII)
The UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction is an institution-wide programme to examine the causes and features of social and cultural diversity, assess their implications, and devise new ways to think about them.
The programme also works to create new modes of collaboration across disciplines at UCL and to develop partnerships with institutions and organisations from the public, private and third sector. Building on these approaches, it seeks to enhance the impact of UCL’s research, to influence intellectual debate, shape policy development and engage the wider public. Find out more here.
Page last modified on 05 dec 13 16:57