UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Dec 18, 2014 12:00:07 AM
- Shape the future of UCL's Grand Challenges Programme: complete our evaluation survey and we will donate £50 to Pathway (the homeless health charity) for every 100 completed surveys
- Report: Grand Challenges Review Event
- Watch the short film Celebrating the Grand Challenges
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction (GCII)
The UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction is an institution-wide programme to examine the causes and features of social and cultural diversity, assess their implications, and devise new ways to think about them.
The programme also works to create new modes of collaboration across disciplines at UCL and to develop partnerships with institutions and organisations from the public, private and third sector. Building on these approaches, it seeks to enhance the impact of UCL’s research, to influence intellectual debate, shape policy development and engage the wider public. Find out more here.
Page last modified on 05 aug 14 10:44