- Gynaecological Development and Function
- Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Reproductive Health in Chronic Diseases
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
The Research Department of Reproductive Health hosts a multidisciplinary team of clinicians and scientists with expertise in a wide range of disorders affecting womens’ reproductive health. Our research portfolio spans molecular investigation into the health of oocytes (eggs) and embryos, through clinical research of common gynecological conditions, such as endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome, and rare disorders of sexual development, to public health issues such as pre-conception health and control of sexually transmitted infections.
Page last modified on 03 apr 14 15:47