- Events on paying egg donors and fertility tourism
- Nursing and Midwifery Research in Women’s Health
- Making Babies in the 21st Century: The Rise of Reproductive Technologies
- CRGH seminar - Optimising IVF outcome: selection versus cryopreservation
- THE END OF THE HFEA: ARE WE THROWING THE BABY OUT WITH THE BATHWATER?
- Institute for Women's Health 6th Annual Meeting - 12 May 2011
- 3rd Annual Institute for Women’s Health Postgraduate Student Day “Creating Foundations for the Future” - 18 February 2011
- Fundraising for the Eve Appeal/Postgraduate Student Day
- Raffle Tickets Winners - Postgraduate Student Day
- Best Oral and Poster Presentation Winners/ 3rd Annual IfWH Postgraduate Student Day
- Basic Obstetric Ultrasound Workshop - 23rd November 2013
- Women with low-risk pregnancies 'should have birth choices'
Director of the Institute for Women’s Health at UCL and Co-Director of
the Department of Health Policy Research Unit in Maternal Health and
Care, University of Oxford. I spent 100% of my time on academic
Women with low-risk pregnancies 'should have birth choices'
7 December 2011
Page last modified on 08 dec 11 17:49 by Vijay Devineni