ROB MILLER - SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- Krysia Broda, Keith Clark, Rob Miller and Alessandra Russo, SAGE: A Logical Agent-Based Environment Monitoring and Control System, in proceedings of the 3rd European Conference on Ambient Intelligence (AmI'09), November 18th - 21st, 2009, Salzburg, Austria, www.ami-09.org, published by Springer (LNCS series). [PDF]
- Jeremy Forth and Rob Miller, Ramifications: An Extension and Correspondence Result for the Event Calculus, Journal of Logic and Computation 2007; doi: 10.1093/logcom/exm018, 2007. [PDF]
- Rob Miller, Three Problems in Logic-based Knowledge Representation, ASLIB proceedings: New information perspectives, volume 58(1-2), pub. Emerald, 2006.
- Antonis Kakas, Loizos Michael, and Rob Miller, Modular-E: an Elaboration Tolerant Approach to the Ramification and Qualification Problems, in proceedings of CommonSense'05, Dreseden University technical report TUD-F105-04, 2005.
- Antonis Kakas, Rob Miller and Francesca Toni, An Argumentation Framework for Reasoning about Actions and Change, in proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning (LPNMR’99), ed.s Gelfond, Leone and Pfeifer, pages 78-91, pub. Springer Verlag (LNAI 1730), 1999. [postscript version].
- Rob Miller, Situation Calculus Specifications for Event Calculus Logic Programs, in proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning (LPNMR’95), pages 217-230, pub. Springer Verlag (LNAI 928), 1995. [Abstract]. [postscript version]. [dvi version].
- Rob Miller, Formal Reasoning about Actions and Narratives, Ph.D. Thesis, University of London, 1995.
- Jon Ogborn and Rob Miller, Computational Issues in Modelling, in Learning with Artificial Worlds: Computer based Modelling in the Curriculum, ed.s Mellar et. al, pages 33-38, pub. Falmer Press, 1994. [Abstract].
- Rob Miller, Narratives in the Context of Temporal Reasoning, Imperial College Research Report DoC 94/3, 1994.
- Rob Miller, Jon Ogborn, Jonathan Briggs, Derek Brough, Joan Bliss, Richard Boohan, Tim Brosnan, Harvey Mellar and Babis Sakonidis, Educational Tools for Computational Modelling, in Computers Education, Volume 21 (3), pages 205-261, pub. Pergamon Press, 1993. [Abstract].