The ReACH workshop series is funded by the AHRC Arts and Humanities e-Science Intitiative.
Researching e-Science Analysis of Census Holdings
The ReACH project is advised by a diverse steering group with various expertise in computing, history, archives, and project management. The steering group consists of the following individuals. The ReACH project would like to thank them for their valuable input.
- Tobias Blanke, Arts and Humanities e-Science Support Centre
- Alastair Dunning, Arts and Humanities Data Service
- Clare Gryce, UCL Research Computing
- Lorna Hughes, AHRC Methods Network
- Dolores Iorizzo, Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine, Imperial College London
- Martyn Jessop, Centre for Computing and the Humanities, King's College London
- Dan Jones, The National Archives
- David Nicholas, UCL DIS
- Kevin Schürer, Department of History, University of Essex
- Ruth Selman, The National Archives
- Matthew Woollard, History Data Service
- Jeremy Yates, UCL Research Computing
- Geoffrey Yeo, UCL DIS