- WINNER - UCL Graduate School Research Poster Competition 2011
- TALK - Current AIDS epidemic by Dr Ari Fassati
- PhD COLLOQUIUM 2011
- Mayflower Primary Visit
- PAPER - PD-L1 co-stimulation contributes to ligand-induced T cell receptor down-modulation on CD8+ T cells
- PUBLIC TALK: Thomas More Institute, October 12th 2011
- LAUNCH: Bloomsbury Institute for Pathogen Research (BiPR)
- MRC Centre Annual Research Day 2011
- 'Bench to Bedside' PhD studentships - now available
- MRC Centre Research Day 2011
- Public Talk: From pathogen to Ally - Engineering Viruses to Treat Disease
- Successful PhD Studentship Candidates
- PAPER: The gene that can transform mild influenza in to a life threatening disease
- SYMPOSIUM: Second Annual CLMS Symposium
- WELCOME: New Centre Members
- COMING UP: MRC@UCL Centenary Science Fair
- Robin Weiss: Election to US National Academy of Sciences
SYMPOSIUM: Second Annual CLMS Symposium
22 May 2012
Congratulations to PhD student James Heather, who has been selected to present at the Immunology themed plenary session at this event being held at UCL on 28 June.
The CLMS Symposium is a one-day event showcasing the role of information technology, including computer and computational sciences, across the broad range of life and medical (basic and clinical) sciences.
The diverse programme aims to highlight the breadth of multi-disciplinary research currently being undertaken in the fields of computational, life, and medical sciences and to illustrate the value of collaboration across these fields.
For full details and to register to attend please visit the CLMS website.
Page last modified on 22 may 12 15:33