- WINNER - UCL Graduate School Research Poster Competition 2011
- TALK - Current AIDS epidemic by Dr Ari Fassati
- PhD COLLOQUIUM 2011
- Mayflower Primary Visit
- PAPER - PD-L1 co-stimulation contributes to ligand-induced T cell receptor down-modulation on CD8+ T cells
- PUBLIC TALK: Thomas More Institute, October 12th 2011
- LAUNCH: Bloomsbury Institute for Pathogen Research (BiPR)
- MRC Centre Annual Research Day 2011
- 'Bench to Bedside' PhD studentships - now available
- MRC Centre Research Day 2011
- Public Talk: From pathogen to Ally - Engineering Viruses to Treat Disease
- Successful PhD Studentship Candidates
- PAPER: The gene that can transform mild influenza in to a life threatening disease
- SYMPOSIUM: Second Annual CLMS Symposium
- WELCOME: New Centre Members
- COMING UP: MRC@UCL Centenary Science Fair
- Robin Weiss: Election to US National Academy of Sciences
Successful PhD Studentship Candidates
5 March 2012
Congratulations to Alastair Hotblack, Richard Miles, and Matthew Paul for their successful award of 'Bench to Bedside' studentships. This unique scheme offers students the opportunity to develop both the skills and experience to have an understanding and appreciation of the clinical context of their fields of research.
Congratulations also to Sarah Watters who has been awarded a Wellcome Trust/NIH studentship. Sarah will be undertaking an international, collaborative four-year PhD training based in both at UCL and the USA (National Institutes of Health), under the supervision of Prof Deenan Pillay and Dr Frank Maldarelli respectively.
The Division looks forward to welcoming all the students come late September 2012.
Page last modified on 05 mar 12 12:10 by Lauren J Collins