Seminars & Events
The Division runs a full programme of lectures and seminars by international research leaders, members of the Division and our own developing doctoral researchers. All students and staff are welcome to attend.
- Monday External Speaker Programme [Weekly] (Bloomsbury)
Mondays at 1pm, Spring 2016 Programme Organiser: Jason Coyne
- Tuesday Internal Speaker Programme [Weekly] (Bloomsbury)
Tuesdays at 1pm. Organiser: Jason Coyne
- Virtual Virology [Monthly] (Bloomsbury)
A regular forum for the best virology
groups from around the UK to present their work. Third Thursday of the Month at 4pm. Further Information & Programme
- Postgraduate Club [Monthly] (Bloomsbury)
Thursdays at 5pm. Meetings are open to all postgraduate students of departments/centres affiliated to the Division of Infection and Immunity.
Contact: Elspeth Latimer
- UCL Institute of Immunity & Transplantation Open Day | 06 July 2016 | Details
- IIT Career Awareness Talks | Throughout August 2016 | Details
Page last modified on 01 jul 16 10:09