Seminars & Events
The Division runs a full programme of lectures and seminars by international research leaders, members of the Division and our own developing doctoral researchers. All students and staff are welcome to attend.
- Monday External Speaker Programme [Weekly] (Bloomsbury)
Mondays at 1pm, Autumn 2016
- Royal Free Campus External Speaker Programme [Monthly] (Royal Free)
Thursdays at 12pm. 2015/16 Programme. Organiser: Aimee Kennedy
- Virtual Virology [Monthly] (Bloomsbury)
A regular forum for the best virology groups from around the UK to present their work. Third Thursday of the Month at 4pm. Further Information & Programme
- Postgraduate Club [Monthly] (Bloomsbury)
Thursdays at 5pm. Meetings are open to all postgraduate students of departments/centres affiliated to the Division of Infection and Immunity.
Contact: Elspeth Latimer
- Division of Infection & Immunity Showcase | 11 October 2016 | Details
Page last modified on 28 sep 16 11:29