UCL Division of Infection & Immunity
Seminars & Events
The Division runs a full programme of lectures and seminars by international research leaders, members of the Division and our own developing doctoral researchers. All students and staff are welcome to attend.
- Monday External Speaker Programme [Weekly] (Bloomsbury)
Mondays at 1pm, Spring/Summer 2017
- Royal Free Campus External Speaker Programme [Monthly] (Royal Free)
Thursdays at 12pm. 2016/17 Programme. Organiser: Aimee Kennedy
- Virtual Virology [Monthly] (Bloomsbury)
A regular forum for the best virology groups from around the UK to present their work. Third Thursday of the Month at 4pm. Further Information & Programme
- Postgraduate Club [Monthly] (Bloomsbury)
Thursdays at 5pm. Meetings are open to all postgraduate students of departments/centres affiliated to the Division of Infection and Immunity.
Contact: Elspeth Latimer
- IIT Annual Immunology Symposium with Pears Lecture
The UCL Institute of Immunity and Transplantation (IIT) is hosting its annual science symposium on Tuesday 13 June 2017 at the Royal Free Hospital.
Page last modified on 23 mar 17 18:43