How to apply
Applications are invited from candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Have achieved (or are predicted) a first class or upper second class honours undergraduate degree (or equivalent international qualifications or experience). A MSc is also preferred, though not essential.
- Our preferred subject areas are Physical Sciences (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and Physics). Applicants with degrees in Chemistry or Life Sciences must demonstrate strong mathematical skills.
- A demonstrated interest in medical imaging.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Further details can be found on the following UCL web page: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/international/before-you-apply/english-language-requirements
To apply please:
- Complete an on-line application form. Please select MRes Medical and Biomedical Imaging* from the list of courses advertised. The Programme Code is TMRMBISING01 ('MRes Medical and Biomedical Imaging') for both the three and four year PhD programmes.
- Prepare a covering letter, which should cover the following:
(a) Your motivations for applying to the programme;
(b) How your educational background, skills and experience fit the programme;
(c) If you are not from a Physical Sciences background, demonstrate that you have strong mathematical skills;
(d) Which of our methodological research themes interest you;
(e) Which of our clinical research themes interest you.
- Send your application number, your CV and the covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications for entry in September 2015 is 7th December 2014
Page last modified on 22 oct 14 16:09