The UCL Public Engagement Unit
We work to support activities which encourage a culture of two-way conversation between university staff and students, and people outside the university.
The Public Engagement Unit supports UCL staff and students involved in activities like:
- Taking part in dialogue about the direction of our research and teaching.
- Supporting communities with our expertise.
- Creating opportunities for people outside the University to contribute their research and knowledge to our programmes.
- Nurturing a society in which the next generation want to take part in research, teaching and learning.
- Telling public groups about our work.
- Creating knowledge in collaboration with communities and interest groups outside the University.
The UCL Public Engagement Unit sits within Public and Cultural Engagement
Page last modified on 26 aug 14 18:09