- Nazif Alic
- A Scholar's Life for me
- A Visit from Glenlola Collegiate School
- Arne Akbar
- Nature Paper published
- Changing of the Guard in C. elegans lab
- Holiday School Visit
- Congratulations to Li Li
- Thanks from Nature...
- Gordon Research Conference 2012
- Darwin's Birthday Party 2012
- Congratulations Tosin ...
- Well Done Sahar!
- Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition 2012
- Cheltenham Science Festival 2012
- Congratulations to Dr Matt Piper ...
- Ekin Bolukbasi - Chicago Conference
- Matt Piper - Lisbon
- Helena Cocheme - Nature Protocols paper
- Congratulations to Dr Daniel Pearce ...
- David Gems - Moscow conference
- Jorge Ivan Castillo-Quan
- IHA - success for our students
- RS SSE 2012 - 'Why Fly?'
- Congratulations to Sahar Emran ...
- Fiona Kerr - Alzheimer's Association International Conference highlights
- New WT Senior Research Fellow post in the IHA
- IHA at the Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition 2012
- Congratulations to Professor David Gems
- A bientot Matt and Bill
- Hearing impaired students visit the IHA
- Healthy Ageing exhibition news
- Congratulations to Dr Ivana Bjedov
- New WTSA for the IHA!!
- New roles for the Partridge and Gems labs
- PLoS One paper for Dr Cathy Slack
- 3 year Bioinformatics PhD studentship now available
- Congratulations to Dr Nuria Vergara
- Welcome to Michael Wright ...
- Sahar Emran awarded bursary by Biochemical Society
- MRes in Biology of Ageing and Age-related disease
- Watch Dr Matt Piper's Lunchtime Lecture
- Explore Ageing Research with Dr Matt Piper at the Royal Society Café Scientifique
- Wellcome Trust Packed Lunch Podcast with Dr Matt Piper
- Watch the IHA Harlem Shake!
- Gems Lab News Winter Roundup
- Dr Jennifer Regan: Immunity, Ageing and Gender – Why is Life Deadlier for the Male? March 22nd
- Congratulations to Tosin Taiwo
- Carolina Soto Palma to attend The Times Cheltenham Science Festival
- Giovanna Vinti awarded UCL Green Impact Award
- IHA Race for Life teams kicks off with Bake Sale
- Hear Prof Dame Linda Partridge speak on BBC Radio 4's Life Scientific
- Congratulations to Charlotte Beaver on passing her PhD viva!
- Cell Review: The Hallmarks of Aging
- Analysing Variation in Drosophila Ageing Across Independent Experimental Studies
- Congratulations to the IHA Race for Life team
- Cassandra Coburn discusses her PLOS Biology paper on Romanian TV
- Gems Lab News Summer Roundup
- Daniel Pearce, Stephan Beck and Tosin Taiwo paper to be published in Epigenetics
- Prof Dame Linda Partridge features in 'A Life in the Day', Sunday Times Magazine
- More coverage on Death Fluorescence in the news
- Crick Late at the Science Museum
- I'm a Scientist, Get me out of here!
Between 6-12 January 2014 Dr Jennifer Tullet will be participating in the popular 'I'm a Scientist, Get me out of here!' competition. During the week Jennifer will be fielding live questions about her research via web chat and the students are the judges!
Published: Dec 19, 2013 5:02:05 PM
The IHA will be hosting a workshop for adults at the Crick Late event at the Science Museum on 26 February 2014. More...
Published: Dec 19, 2013 2:24:14 PM
The death fluorescence study provoked some interest from the news media,
both nationally and internationally. At home, it was covered by New
Scientist (online), and small items appeared in the Daily Mail, and
Metro (London). There was more interest in the USA, where David Gems was
interviewed for the National Public Radio programme “All Things
Considered” (similar to the Today programme on R4), and the story was
covered by Scientific American (online) and The Scientist. More widely,
the story was covered by news media in France, Canada (in the
publication "Vice"), Sweden, Romania (where there was a colourful TV
news item), Ghana, China and Indonesia. More...
Published: Sep 9, 2013 4:22:23 PM
A Scholar's Life for me
3 April 2012
12 September 2011
Deputy Director of the IHA, Dr David Gems, today took part in a panel discussion hosted by the Provost Dr Malcolm Grant at UCL's Institute of Ideas. The debate on a compulsory retirement age for academics was thought-provoking and insightful and greatly enjoyed by the large audience.
For more, see Times Higher Education article
Page last modified on 03 apr 12 09:57