- Postgraduate Home
- International Child Health
- Global Health and Development
- Global Health and Development: tropEd
- Euro MSc in International Health (Erasmus Mundus)
- TropEd Optional Modules
- Short and Taster Courses
- Research Opportunities
- Scholarships and funding
- Contact us
- IGH Home
- An undergraduate or 'first' degree in medicine, nursing, social science, development studies or an allied subject, recognised by UCL and at least at 2:1 level.
- Relevant work experience is highly desirable, preferably within a developing country setting.
- English language ability according to the UCL required level.
Please see the UCL webpage for further information on UCL entrance requirements
How to apply
Application deadline: We have extended the deadline until August 15th 2012. Overseas applicants are advised to apply early
The length of the application procedure can vary depending on the time of year you submit your application. Once you have applied, if you wish to enquire about the progress of your application please contact the UCL admissions office directly.
|Email:||email@example.com||Tel:||+44 (0) 20 7380 7381|
Fees for 2012-2013
The UCL application deadline for halls of residence is on 30 June every year. For further information please visit UCL Accommodation