- Impact of childhood and adulthood psychological health on labour force participation and exit in later life. Clark C, Smuk M, Lain D, Stansfeld SA, Carr E, Head J, Vickerstaff S. Psychological Med [Epub Feb 2017].
- Association between midlife health behaviours and transitions out of employment from midlife to early old age: Whitehall II Cohort Study. Hagger-Johnson G, Carr E, Murray ET, Stansfeld S, Shelton N, Stafford M, Head J. BMC Public Health 2017;17:82.
- The Association between informal caregiving and exit from employment among older workers: prospective findings from the UK Household Longitudinal Study. Carr E, Murray ET, Zaninotto P, Cadar D, Head J, Stansfeld S, Stafford M. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci [Epub 2016 Dec 7].
- Physical and cognitive capability in mid-adulthood as determinants of retirement and extended working life in a British cohort study. Stafford M, Cooper R, Cadar D, Carr E, Murray E, Richards M, Stansfeld S, Zaninotto P, Head J, Kuh D Scand. J Work Environ Health 2017 Jan 1;43(1):15-23 [Epub Aug 2016].
- Role of psychosocial work
factors in the relation between becoming a caregiver and changes in health
behaviour: results from the Whitehall II cohort study. Dich N, Head J, Hulvej Rod N. Journal
Health 2016; 70(12):1200-06.
- Socioeconomic gradient in work
disability in diabetes: evidence from three occupational cohorts. Ervasti J, Kivimaki M, Dray-Spira R, Head J, Goldberg
M, Pentti J, Jokela M, Vahtera J, Zins M, Virtanen M. Journal
Epidemiology And Community Health 2017; 70(2):125-131.
- Local area unemployment, individual health and workforce exit: ONS Longitudinal Study. Murray ET, Jenny H, Shelton N, Hagger-Johnson G, Stansfeld S, Zaninotto P, Stafford M. European Journal of Public Health 2016 Jun;26(3):463-9. doi: 10.1093/eurpub/ckw005. Epub 2016 Feb 27.
factors associated with work disability in men and women with diabetes: a
pooled analysis of three occupational cohort studies. Ervasti J, Kivimaki M, Dray-Spira R, Head J, Goldberg
M, Pentti J, Jokela M, Vahtera J, Zins M, Virtanen M. Diabetic
Medicine 2016; 33(2):208-217.
and work disability among employees with diabetes: Associations with risk
factors in a pooled analysis of three cohort studies. Ervasti J, Kivimaki M, Dray-Spira R, Head J, Goldberg
M, Pentti J, Jokela M, Vahtera J, Zins M, Virtanen M. Scandinavian
of Public Health 2016; 44(1):84-90.
- Working conditions as predictors of retirement intentions and exit from paid employment: a 10-year follow-up of the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing Carr E, Hagger-Johnson G, Head J, Shelton N, Stafford M, Stansfeld S, Zaninotto P. European Journal of Ageing 2016;13:39-48 [Epub Nov 2015].
risk factors and trajectories of work disability over 5 years in employees with
diabetes: findings from two prospective cohort studies. Virtanen M, Kivimaki
M, Zins M, Dray-Spira R, Oksanen T, Ferrie
JE, Okuloff A, Pentti J, Head J, Goldberg M, Vahtera J. Diabetic Medicine 2015; 32(10): 1335-1341.
Disability among Employees with Diabetes: Latent Class Analysis of Risk Factors
in Three Prospective Cohort Studies. Virtanen M, Vahtera J, Head J, Dray-Spira R, Okuloff A,
Tabak AG, Goldberg M, Ervasti J, Jokela M, Singh-Manoux A, Pentti J, Zins M. PLOS ONE 2015; 10(11): 14 pages.