- MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience
- MRes in Cognitive Neuroscience
- PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience
- People/Contact Details
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Please note
- Scholarships Information
MSc Research Project
An important part of the MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience is the research
project. This project constitutes one-third of the total number of
course credits (60 out of 180 total credits). Students are expected to
conduct an empirical piece of research in the area of cognitive
neuroscience, usually on a topic that is of particular interest to them.
The precise nature of the project will vary widely. Students will be
given a description of the research interests of lecturers who are
willing to supervise projects and an outline of possible projects.
Students are also encouraged to generate their own ideas.
will be assessed with a 10,000-12,000 word written dissertation.
- Research Groups at the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Groups within UCL Department of Psychology and Language Sciences
- Research within the UCL Neuroscience Domain
Page last modified on 18 sep 13 12:49