- MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience
- MRes in Cognitive Neuroscience
- PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience
- People/Contact Details
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Application deadline for MSc/MRes Programmes 2015-16 entry:
MRes Research Project
The research project makes up two-thirds of the overall credit value of the programme (120 out of 180 credits) and it is a very important part of the MRes in Cognitive Neuroscience. Students are expected to
conduct an empirical piece of research in the area of cognitive
neuroscience, on a topic that is of particular interest to them.
The precise nature of the project will vary widely. MRes students can approach potential supervisors before starting the programme to discuss research project opportunities. Alternatively, MRes students can select an available project from a list at the start of the programme. Note that we cannot guarantee the availability of specific projects and supervisors.
will be assessed with a 15,000-17,000 word written dissertation.
- Research Groups at the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Groups within UCL Department of Psychology and Language Sciences
- Research within the UCL Neuroscience Domain
Page last modified on 28 feb 14 14:44