- MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience
- MRes in Cognitive Neuroscience
- PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience
- People/Contact Details
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Application deadline for MSc/MRes Programmes 2015-16 entry:
How to Apply
1. Complete a UCL graduate application form,
together with the disability and ethnic origin
monitoring form. At the start of the UCL online application form search for 'Cognitive Neuroscience' and select the MRes Full-time study option.
2. The online application form has a section for a supporting statement. In addition to this statement we require that applicants submit a personal statement which follows our specific MRes programme guidelines. You can either intergrate this personal statement within the supporting statement or attach it as a seperate document at the end of the application form. It is also acceptable to attach a personal statment that follows our guidelines and leave the supporting statement section of the applicaiton form empty.
3. When you have submitted your application to UCL please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . This will help us monitor your application.
4. After you have submitted your application form you will be able to log in to the UCL Applicants Portal. You can view and amend parts of your application form, such as contact and referee details. The applicant portal can be found here: www.ucl.ac.uk/portico
Contact us if you need help with the application process.
- UCL International Office/Visa Information
- UCL English Language Requirements
- UCL Accomodation
- UCL Scholarships and Funding
Page last modified on 04 mar 14 15:22