- MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience
- MRes in Cognitive Neuroscience
- PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience
- People/Contact Details
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Application deadline for MSc/MRes Programmes 2015-16 entry:
Entry Requirements and Costs
Applications are invited from individuals with:
- A minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree in psychology or other relevant scientific discipline (e.g. neuroscience, linguistics, biomedical science, philosophy, natural sciences, anatomy, medicine, speech sciences, physiology, cognitive science, computer science) from a UK institution OR
- An equivalent EU or overseas qualification from a recognised institution OR
- An equivalent professional qualification (e.g. three years relevant experience in a medical, neuroimaging, or neuropsychological profession, with the ability to demonstrate the ability, knowledge and skills to successfully complete the MRes programme)
- Applicants should ideally have some research experience
The MRes is offered in full-time mode (one year of study) only.
In addition to the fees, students are strongly encouraged to purchase a student's edition of Matlab (around £50).
UCL has an application deadline for taught post-graduate programmes of 1 August 2015. However, we are accepting applications for 2015/16 and have now started to make offers. Once all places have been filled we will stop accepting new applications. It is very likely that all places will be filled much earlier than the general UCL deadline in August. Therefore, it is recommended that you submit an application form as soon as possible.
- MRes Cognitive Neuroscience Application Criteria
- UCL General Entry Requirements
- UCL English Language Requirements
- UCL Fees
- UCL Funding and Scholarships
Page last modified on 16 feb 15 14:52