Entry Requirements and Costs
Applications are invited from individuals with:
- A minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree in psychology or other relevant scientific discipline (e.g. neuroscience, linguistics, biomedical science, philosophy, natural sciences, anatomy, medicine, speech sciences, physiology, cognitive science, computer science) from a UK institution OR
- An equivalent EU or overseas qualification from a recognised institution OR
- An equivalent professional qualification (e.g. three years relevant experience in a medical, neuroimaging, or neuropsychological profession, with the ability to demonstrate the ability, knowledge and skills to successfully complete the MRes programme)
- Applicants should ideally have some research experience
The MRes is offered in full-time mode (one year of study) only.
In addition to the fees, students are strongly encouraged to purchase a student's edition of Matlab (around £50).
- MRes Cognitive Neuroscience Application Criteria
- UCL General Entry Requirements
- UCL English Language Requirements
- UCL Fees
- UCL Funding and Scholarships
Page last modified on 17 sep 13 16:28