International Centre For Lifecourse Studies In Society and Health
- Prospective Students
- Events & News
- Policy Seminars
- Summer School
- Join us
- Contact Us
- Staff Intranet
* December 3: Active Transport Policy Seminar
* October 29: A Good Start in Life - UCL / ICLS Lunch time Lecture
Current research is grouped under four themes:
- Wellbeing in childhood and adolescence
- Work, health and wellbeing
- Social influences on successful ageing
- Social-biological interface.
and the two cross-cutting areas of ICLS research are:
- Longitudinal methodology, and
- International comparisons
ICLS research from 2008 - 2012 fell broadly into the follow themes.
- Family Relationships and Childhood Wellbeing (including Work - Life Balance)
Findings from this research are summarized in the plain English publication 'Life Gets Under Your Skin' edited by Professor Mel Bartley and a list of associated academic publications is provided from this website.
Page last modified on 05 apr 13 11:38 by Patricia Crowley
The International Centre for Lifecourse Studies in Society and
Health (ICLS) is funded by the UK Economic and Social Research Council
(ESRC) RES-596-28-0001 (2008 - 2012). ICLS is a multidisciplinary research centre, directed by Professor Amanda Sacker, that supports supports research at UCL, University of Manchester, University of East London and Örebro University Hospital Sweden.