International Centre For Lifecourse Studies In Society and Health
- Prospective Students
- Events & News
- Policy Seminars
- Summer School
- Staff Intranet
* February 25: A good start in life.
*January 31: Closing date: ESRC Studentship applications
* January 7: Active Transport & Health - Policy Seminar
Current research is grouped under four themes:
- Wellbeing in childhood and adolescence
- Work, health and wellbeing
- Social influences on successful ageing
- Social-biological interface.
and the two cross-cutting areas of ICLS research are:
- Longitudinal methodology, and
- International comparisons
Findings from ICLS research carried out beteen 2008 - 2013 are summarized in the plain English publication 'Life Gets Under Your Skin' edited by Professor Mel Bartley and a list of associated academic publications is provided from this website.
Page last modified on 07 jun 13 15:23 by Patricia Crowley
The International Centre for Lifecourse Studies in Society and
Health (ICLS) is funded by the UK Economic and Social Research Council
(ESRC) RES-596-28-0001 (2008 - 2012) ES/J019119/1 (2013 - 2017). ICLS is a multidisciplinary research centre, directed by Professor Amanda Sacker, that supports supports research at UCL, University of Manchester, University of East London and Örebro University Hospital Sweden.