International Centre For Lifecourse Studies In Society and Health
- Prospective Students
- Events & News
- Policy Seminars
- Summer School
- Staff Intranet
- Policy Seminar: Extending working life & health
- Podcast: Unemployment & Health
- Podcast: Teenage stress resilience
- Summer School: Aug 31 - Sept 4 Bamberg
- Blog: Child of our Time - Ethnicity, birthweight & growth
- ICLS BOOKLETS Offer a summary of a body of research spanning the life course in an easy to read format with references for further reading and policy recommendations.
- ICLS BRIEFING NOTES are produced in order to assist policy making, primarily in the UK. Findings presented in the ICLS Briefing Notes are relevant to government, private and third sector organizations.
- ICLS OCCASIONAL PAPERS make available easy to read transcripts of presentations by or to ICLS members which have not been published elsewhere.
- ICLS JOURNAL ARTICLES (Jan 2008 - current). This list gives details of all ICLS journal articles published to date. For more information on any article please email: icls [at] ucl.ac.uk
Page last modified on 15 may 15 19:46 by Patricia Crowley
The International Centre for Lifecourse Studies in Society and
Health (ICLS) is funded by the UK Economic and Social Research Council
(ESRC) RES-596-28-0001 (2008 - 2012) ES/J019119/1 (2013 - 2017). ICLS is a multidisciplinary research centre, directed by Professor Amanda Sacker, that supports research at UCL, University of Manchester, University of East London, University of Essex and Örebro University Hospital Sweden.