International Centre For Lifecourse Studies In Society and Health
- Prospective Students
- Events & News
- Policy Seminars
- Summer School
- Staff Intranet
- Policy Seminar: Extending working life & health
- Podcast: Unemployment & Health
- Podcast: Teenage stress resilience
- Summer School: Aug 31 - Sept 4 Bamberg
- Blog: Child of our Time - Ethnicity, birthweight & growth
Awaiting server response...
Page last modified on 18 sep 12 09:45 by Sonja Van Praag
The International Centre for Lifecourse Studies in Society and
Health (ICLS) is funded by the UK Economic and Social Research Council
(ESRC) RES-596-28-0001 (2008 - 2012) ES/J019119/1 (2013 - 2017). ICLS is a multidisciplinary research centre, directed by Professor Amanda Sacker, that supports research at UCL, University of Manchester, University of East London, University of Essex and Örebro University Hospital Sweden.