About ICH Events
The UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health (ICH) and Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) form the largest paediatric research and teaching centre in the UK. Together, we carry out research into the causes and treatments of childhood illnesses and offer training courses and programmes for postgraduate medical and other professional staff with interests in child health and welfare.
We offer a comprehensive programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses for hospital and community-based paediatricians, and those working in related disciplines, including physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, psychologists and nurse specialists.
Many of the courses and conferences are multidisciplinary in approach, providing an ideal forum for discussion and exchange of information in the treatment and management of a diverse range of conditions. Attending our events will ensure that you keep up-to-date and informed about the latest developments in paediatric medicine.
conference management team, ICH Events, can offer the following services, as required,
subject to availability.
To discuss your individual requirements, call Ash Kotecha 020 7905 2384, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial planning and management: preparation of budgets, fee collection, handling of accounts and invoices, preparation of financial summary.
- Programme and project management: preparation of management schedule, liaison with service providers and management of planning and logistics.
- Marketing and publicity: design and preparation of marketing literature, advertisements and mail-shots.
- Registration: design of registration paperwork, handling of enquiries, registrations, letters of confirmation and special joining instructions. Preparation of badges and conference packs. Manning the registration desk and stewarding of event.
- Sponsorship and trade exhibitions: raising of sponsorship, liaison with sponsors and coordination of trade exhibitions.
- Social programmes: venue bookings for functions and outings. Management of ticketing, attendance lists, transport and other logistical requirements.
- Hotel accommodation: handling of speakers' accommodation.
- Support services liaison: preparation of detailed brief and liaison with caterers, and audiovisual services. Liaison with facilities management office including porters.
The conference facilities at the UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health offer a prestigious state-of-the-art venue for large and small events ranging from international conferences and meetings, to product launches and exhibitions. Catering and event management services are available both for ICH and external events.
The UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health is situated in Bloomsbury, in the heart of the capital, and is ideally placed for visiting many of London's best known historic sites, theatres, restaurants and shops. It is within easy reach of national and international transport links.
Enquiries to email@example.com