- About us
- Services and facilities
- NHS resources
- Resources A to Z
- Global Health and Development
- Training material
- Evidence Based Resources
- Children's Hospitals
- Book a training course
- Library historical collections
- History of paediatrics
- Mobile apps and resources
- Paediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Paediatric Pathology Society
- Parliamentary Report on Obesity
- Patient Self Help and Support Groups
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Database
From the Alberta Children's Hospital (Canada). Includes references to printed and online studies in pediatric emergency medicine.
- Photo Library of the Wellcome Trust
This useful Website links to the major subject gateways.
- Popline on the Web
Search the Popline database which provides citations with abstracts of the worldwide literature on population, family planning, and related health issues. Uses the National Library of Medicine's "Internet Grateful Med" search interface.
- PRODIGY (formerly CKS) is a reliable source of evidence-based information and practical 'know how' about the common conditions managed in primary care.
Free Medline on the Internet. There are two useful guides at:
PubMed Training Manuals available in PDF or WordPerfect6 formats.
PubMed tutorial devised by the University of Florida.
- PubMed Central (PMC) provides free access to full-text articles and original, peer reviewed research. Titles can be accessed directly from this e-journals page but are also linked directly from Medline records when searched using the National Library of Medicine's free service PUBMED (see above).
Page last modified on 14 mar 12 12:56