- About us
- Services and facilities
- NHS resources
- Resources A to Z
- Global Health and Development
- Training material
- Evidence Based Resources
- Children's Hospitals
- Book a training course
- Library historical collections
- History of paediatrics
- Mobile apps and resources
- General Medical and Health Care Resources
- General Medical Council
- General Pediatrics A digital library of high quality, peer reviewed general paediatric websites. Includes policy statements, clinical practice guidelines, consumer health information, CME courses, case studies, patient simulations and ebm resources.
- Global Child Health Society The Global Child Health Society is a non-profit child health and rights advocacy organization, with headquarters in Vancouver, Canada and chapters in various regions in the world. It provides for the collection and sharing of essential information for the mobilization of individuals, agencies and organizations having concern for the health and welfare issues of the world's children. Includes links to Global ChildNet and Child & Youth Health Congresses.
- GOSH 150 To mark the 150th anniversary of the opening of the Hospital for Sick Children Great Ormond Street (which occurred on 14th February 2002) click here to read an article on the anniversary published in The Guardian A select list of some useful government publications on health and healthcare.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Guidelines
- Growth Reference Charts The Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health publishes information on Growth Reference Charts for use in the UK. Alternatively contact the Child Growth Foundation
- Guides and Leaflets
- Guidelines websites
Page last modified on 14 mar 12 11:57