- About us
- Services and facilities
- NHS resources
- Resources A to Z
- Global Health and Development
- Training material
- Evidence Based Resources
- Children's Hospitals
- Book a training course
- Library historical collections
- History of paediatrics
- Mobile apps and resources
- Electronic Child Network (Canada)
- Electronic Journals Pages listing journals that are available in electronic format over the World Wide Web, and are accessible via Electronic Journals at UCL. The Free Medical Journals site is dedicated to promoting free access to medical journals over the Internet. PubMed Central (PMC) provides free access to full-text articles and original, peer reviewed research. Titles can be accessed directly from this e-journals page but are also linked directly from Medline records when searched using the National Library of Medicine's free service PUBMED.
- Electronic Journals Mailing List. For regular updates on e-journals, why not sign up to the new UCL mailing list, email@example.com? This will be used to inform interested users of news and developments within the ejournals service. If you would like to be added to the list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your email address will be included.
- E-Learning at UCL
- Emedicine: Emergency Medicine An online medical reference, with sections on paediatrics. Highlight any medical term, and a separate screen appears with a definition from the Merrian-Webster dictionary.and references to images etc.
- Endnote FAQs
- European Society of Paediatric Urology
- Every Child Matters
- Evidence Based Medicine
Page last modified on 14 mar 12 11:44