- Welcome Message
- Latest News
- Contact Us
- Research Themes
- Medical Illustration
- Laboratory Services
- Events / Conferences
- Statistical Support Service
- ICH Intranet
- ICH News
How does GOSgene work?
- First contact with the GOSgene team (Dr Chiara Bacchelli)
- Project discussion and introduction to GOSgene workflow
- Project assessment and guidance through GOSgene straightforward application process*
- Submission to GOSgene Scientific Advisory Board (regular meetings, about 10 times a year)
GOSgene will adopt relevant applications through a Scientific Advisory Board composed of genetics experts. Selection is based on both scientific potential and further implications (functional research/clinical management).
We will then take selected projects forward while keeping you regularly updated on progress.
* If applicable, GOSgene can redirect you to more appropriate facilities.
What do you need?
- Suitable and well documented families/pedigrees
- Preliminary evidence that this is likely to be a novel gene defect
- Sufficient good quality patient material
As a research non-profit initiative GOSgene welcomes fully funded applications. Nevertheless, limited GOSgene funding can support selected projects with restricted funding available. GOSgene will also provide costing and strategy details for grant applications of projects submitted to its Scientific Advisory Board.
Page last modified on 28 jan 13 15:10