Institute of Child Health
- About Us
- Developmental Biology and Cancer
- Developmental Neurosciences
- Genetics and Genomic Medicine
- Infection, Immunity, Inflammation and Physiological Medicine
- Population, Policy and Practice
- Rare Diseases (Cross-cutting theme)
- A-Z Programme staff
- Short Courses & Events
- Core scientific facilities & centres
- Support services
- Contact us
Reuben's Centre of Paediatric Virology
The new Reuben's Centre of Paediatric Virology will open in 2014.
The Centre will be dedicated to improving the diagnosis and management of children with Viral Infections, and will be run by Professor Nigel Klein and Professor Judy Breuer.
More information will follow in due course.
Page last modified on 28 feb 14 14:26