Molecular Rheumatology Group
Leader: Prof Patricia Woo
This group is closing due to the retirement of Professor Woo as group leader.
Ongoing collaborative research continues with Prof Woo as co-PI in clinical trials and in basic lab research. The latter includes collaboration with Drs. P. Brogan and H. Lachmann at ICH/UCL on the genetics of autoinflammatory diseases, and the international genetic consortium to perform whole genome scans of subtypes of JIA, in particular the ongoing project on sJIA in collaboration with Dr. Kastner at NIH, USA , Prof L.Wedderburn and Dr. Ioannou at ICH/UCL, and Prof W. Thomson at Manchester University.
- Toplak N., Frenkel J., Ozen S, Lachmann H.J., Woo P. et al. An International Registry on Autoinflammatory Diseases: The Eurofever Experience. Ann Rheum Dis 2012 Jul;71(7):1177-1182
- Ter Haar N.M., Lachmann H.J., Ozen S., Woo P. et al. Treatment of autioinflammatory diseases: results from the eurofever registry and a literature review Ann Rheum Dis [In Press]
- Ruperto N., Quartier P., Wulffraat N., Woo P., Ravelli A., Mouy R., Bader-Meunier B., Vastert SJ., Noseda E., D'Ambrosio D., Lecot J., Chakraborty A., Martini A., Chioato A.; Paediatric Rheumatology International Clinical Trials Organisation. A phase II, multicenter, open-label study evaluating dosing and preliminary safety and efficacy of canakinumab in systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis with active systemic features.Arthritis Rheum. 2012 Feb;64(2):557-67.
- Looking at paediatric rheumatology over the past 50 years. Woo P., Petty .RE. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2011 Sep;50(9):1533-6.
- Th1 and Th17 cell subpopulations are enriched in the peripheral blood of patients with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (sJIA) Omoyinmi E., Hamaoui R., Pesenacker A., Nistala K., Moncrieffe H., Ursu S., Wedderburn L.R., and Woo P. Rheumatology [in press].
- Clinical Trials Group
- Immunopathogenesis Group
- Inflammatory Muscle Disease Group
- Vasculitis and Autoinflammation Group
- Unit Publications
- Unit Home
Page last modified on 15 may 13 13:20