- The SLIC study (Size and Lung Function In Children) is being featured in the Evening
Standard tonight (07/08/2013). See link to the article.
Everest scientists' feat of endurance for critically ill patients
Professor Monty Mythen and Dr Dan Martin (both UCL Institute of Child Health) discuss the Xtreme Everest team's search for a breakthrough in critical care.
Watch more in the Guardian...
- You can view video report on the Xtreme Everest 2 & Young
Everest Study on the CBBC channel today (15/05/2013). See the following link to CBBC Newsround bulletin for the video.
- Portex Newsletter 2012 has now been published. Click on the picture below to view content.
We would like to thank the following for their generous sponsorship of our work:
- Action Medical Research
- Asthma UK
- Baxter Healthcare
- British Journal of Anaesthesia / Royal College of Anaesthetists (BJA/RCA)
- British Lung Foundation (BLF)
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Research Network
- Colt Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust (CF Trust)
- European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- ICH Science Development Initiative (SDI) Pump-Priming
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Fundraising
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity (GOSH)
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Middlesex Hospital Special Trustees
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI, USA)
- National Institues of Health (NIH)
- National Institute for Health Research (HIHR)
- Pharmaxis Ltd
- Panini UK Ltd
- Smiths Medical Group
- SPARKS (Sports Aiding Medical Research in Kids)
- Wellcome Trust
- Wockhardt UK Ltd
Page last modified on 25 mar 11 15:19