- Latest News
- Developmental Biology and Cancer
- Developmental Neurosciences
- Genetics and Genomic Medicine
- Infection, Immunity, Inflammation and Physiological Medicine
- Population, Policy and Practice
- Rare Diseases (Cross-cutting theme)
- A-Z Programme staff
- Strategic partners
- Contact us
- ICH Intranet
Head of Programme
- Telephone: 020 7905 2340
Population, Policy and Practice
Institute of Child Health
30 Guilford Street
London WC1N 1EH
The Programme runs a monthly seminar series
The Policy Research Unit in the Health of Children, Young People and Families (abbreviated to the CPRU) was established by the Department of Health in 2011 to provide evidence for policy and practice that will improve the health and wellbeing of children, young people and families.
The CPRU is based at ICH works in partnership with other leading institutions, including the
Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE), the National Children’s
Bureau (NCB) and the Anna Freud Centre.
The Unit has five research themes, four of which are being led by researchers in this Programme.
Page last modified on 13 feb 14 16:53