- Latest News
- Developmental Biology and Cancer
- Developmental Neurosciences
- Genetics and Genomic Medicine
- Infection, Immunity, Inflammation and Physiological Medicine
- Population, Policy and Practice
- Rare Diseases (Cross-cutting theme)
- Strategic partners
- Contact us
- ICH Intranet
The Policy Research Unit in the Health of Children, Young People and Families (abbreviated to the CPRU) was established by the Department of Health in 2011 to provide evidence for policy and practice that will improve the health and wellbeing of children, young people and families.
The CPRU is based at ICH works in partnership with other leading institutions, including the
Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE), the National Children’s
Bureau (NCB) and the Anna Freud Centre.
The Unit has five research themes, four of which are being led by researchers in this Programme.
Page last modified on 13 feb 14 16:53