MRC CECH News
- "New approach to recording suspected child abuse in patient records (press release)"
- Staff 'too timid' on child abuse (Reaction to a series of articles on child abuse published in the Lancet medical journal).
- 'PhD student writes about her internship experience with the Academy of Medical Sciences and Medical Research Council gaining an insight into the medical policy environment'.
- Carol Dezateux awarded WellChild Researcher of the Year 2012
- Centre Director presents at international paediatrics conference
- Parents regaining confidence in MMR vaccine
- Researcher Starts MRC Fellowship
- Response to 'HIV baby cure' headlines
- Importance of MMR Vaccine
What we do
We teach and carry out research to improve children's health and wellbeing and to
prevent, diagnose and treat conditions that might affect them in
childhood or in later life.
We develop and apply statistical methods to complex research data and train researchers to use these methods.
We work with researchers from other disciplines and those who use our work to ensure that our research gives children the best possible start in life.
Published: Apr 26, 2013 2:30:00 PM