Centre for Gene Therapy of Childhood Disease
Aim of the Centre
There is a considerable breadth of interest and expertise in gene therapy, the diseases of childhood and virology, both within the Institute and UCL as a whole, and this has led to the setting up of The Centre for Gene Therapy of Childhood Disease.
The aim of the Centre is to provide a framework to bring together all the parties interested in the goal of developing this new form of treatment and to allow us to pool resources and expertise.
All members of the Molecular Immunology Unit at the Institute of Child Health are members of the Centre for Gene Therapy of Childhood Disease.
Other research opportunities - UCL Opportunities.
- ASGCT 13th Annual Meeting & Clinical Trials Training Course, May 17 - 22, 2010, Washington, DC
- ESID/POPI/INGID Biennual meeting, October 6 - 9 2010, Istanbul
Please contact Sue Ballard for more information.
- Division of Infection and Immunity, UCL
- SCID Homepage
- CGD Research Trust
- Primary Immunodeficiency Association
- European Society for Immunodeficiencies
- The DNA Learning Center
- Genetics Education Center
- The Society for Mucopolysaccharide Diseases
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Jeans for Genes
Page last modified on 17 mar 11 16:29